- About Us
- Homeopathic Facial Analysis
- What is HFA?
- Miasm Research
- Facial Software
- Training Aids
- HFA Training
- HFA Reps
- South Africa
- The College
VCCH clinic fees and guidelines
Grant Bentley - clinic fees 2018
New patient - $195* AUD (deposit taken $65, balance - day of first appointment - $130)
Follow up appointment - $110* AUD (4-6 weekly, then spread to 8-12 weeks once the case is stable)
*Conversion rate to USD (9 Dec 2017) = 195AUD/147USD, 110AUD/83USD
Treatment between scheduled appointments
Free acute/chronic advice is given between (scheduled) appointments to a limit of 3 emails per patient.
- 4 emails or more - a $30 AUD charge per email/per advice (lasting a period of 7 days for the same problem) will be charged
- Scheduled appointment pushed out further than 2 weeks beyond Grant's requested duration - $50 AUD charge per acute/chronic advice email
- Where a patient drops out of the system, no extra treatment advice will be given until they book back into the system. Extra advice sent from the point the patient schedules back into the system, will be charged at $65 AUD (cover a period of 7 days) until the next scheduled follow up appointment.
Acute treatment guidelines (beyond the 3 free emails between each scheduled appointment for each patient)
- Where a family of two or more members have the same acute condition - there will only be one charge per contact (but will be free if within 3 emails between scheduled appointments)
- Where a patient with an extra or uncontolled chronic problem needs further advice after their 3rd email, the charge applied will last for 7 days. If further advice is required after 7 days, a new charge will be made to cover the following 7 days.
No scheduled appointments**
- Where a patient has previously been a long term patient in the clinic and now only wants acute email advice without scheduled appointments, there will be a $65 AUD charge per acute problem - lasting 7 days. If further advice is required after 7 days, a new cahrge will be made to cover the following 7 days.
**Acute advice is only given to current or previous long-term patients of the clinic
Cancelled appointments will usually not be charged - BUT we do appreciate at least 48 hours' notice where possible.
We ask that you check your calendar as soon as your next follow up time arrives. Where patients don't confirm appointments and other patients want different times, your time will be offered to them to help find everyone suitable times. You will be offered a different time when your original time is offered to someone else. Once you confirm your appointment, it will not be changed unless there is an emergency. The clinic deals with multiple time zones and rescheduling is often not available without at least 4 weeks' notice. We try to keep on top of all the daylight savings changes - if you are in a state or area (eg Arizona, Qld, WA - Aust) where there is something different to your time zone to the surrounding part of the country, please remind us, so we have the right time for you.