- Homeopathic Facial Analysis
- What is HFA?
- HFA Training
- Miasm Research
- Facial Software
- Training Aids
- HFA Reps
- South Africa
- The College
The Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy has provided quality training in Homeopathy since 1989. VCCH is known worldwide for its ground-breaking research into facial structure and the underlying defence mechanism of the patient (miasm).
The college is currently offering online training programmes in Homeopathic Facial Analysis. These courses cover how to take a case, how to analyse a case, how to do facial analysis and how to manage a case.
All our courses are offered in a recorded format from previously run live classes. Students have full flexibility in viewing each course - each course is open for 18 months from point of booking.
CPD and student/professional points are accepted for these courses by AROH and CHC (check with your local association or college for acceptance of online homeopathic training from VCCH)
HFA training - online course - 21 weeks - pre-recorded
- 21 week online foundation HFA course (15 wks clinical training + 6 wks HFA principles) - recorded and viewable NOW
SHORT COURSES (these courses are suited to those who have completed the 21 week foundation course)
HFA cases and faces - introduction to HFA or ongoing clinical development
- 5 week Cases and Faces 1 - 2011 cases and classes - recorded
- Anxiety and Depression seminar - recorded in August 2011 from Brisbane, Australia - 2 day seminar showing four video cases with case analysis and case management
- Single cases - online (Cases 1,2,3,4 - see full intake and patient follow ups - commentary on each case by Grant Bentley) contact us to arrange access (VCCH/HFA students only)